Thursday, January 14, 2010

OMG BIG LOVE!

I cannot believe it but HBO has taken down the bulletin board for Big Love right after the season premiere! Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with people don't you?

I don't know if you have noticed but I tend to write this blog when my blood is boiling or when I'm less depressed. I've been really, really down lately even though my reconstruction is going as expected, tho painfully, and my hair is starting to grow in - itchy! I think I'm finally homesick for the east coast. Please note the word "coast". I truly don't know how folks live land-locked for all of their lives! I miss my kids too. I worry about them. And I miss somethings about my career and my friends. I miss peace and quiet and privacy. And I miss having an uninterrupted conversation. I miss the romance I had and the fun!

But right now I'm pissed at hbo.com!!!!! I really want to be talking about the show.

I guess I'm starting to feel better :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you via this blog, but I'm a producer working for a TV company and I'm doing some research into the area of plural marriage. I wonder if I might be able to speak with you (in confidence) about your experiences.

If you'd be interested in talking with me, or know someone else who is, pls contact me on 1 416 504 7317 x 176 or via email iokwudili@cineflix.com.

Thanks for your time.

Anonymous said...

I had the same reaction. All of the time that Big Love was not on, why did they pick this particular time to take the boards down? It makes no sense, which means that it makes perfect sense to HBO! They are supposed to be back on the 19th though I will see you over there then.
Now you get to find out what your "new" hair is going to do! Mine was always stick straight but came back in curly! Ringlet curly! And it is still curly 9 years later.
withay

new#3 said...

Good, hopefully those boards will be up tomorrow withay. There is a lot to discuss!!!